Saturday, September 7, 2013

So it has been far to long since I have posted anything to my blog. After ending up with far more to do than time in a day I had to put some things on hold. This blog was one of them. Now situations have changed again and I will be getting back to posting. I don't know how regularly, however, a new post is in the works.... well other than this one. During the time I have not been posting I have been continuing to create new jewelry designs and honing my craft through working on pieces for both stock and as custom orders.
One of the latest things I have worked on is forged rings. That will be the topic of my next post. In preparation for that I have taken photos throughout the different steps of torch forging sterling silver rings. The forging process I use makes the rings stronger than sterling silver usually is.
With the photos I will describe how I turned this mess of different sterling pieces into a ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment