Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Featured Artisan

Today's Feature Etsy artisan is new to our Etsy West Michigan Team.

WendyBethCreations

A bit about Wendy Beth Creations from their Etsy shop:

"At the prodding of my family and friends that treasure the gifts I have made them over the years, I am here on Etsy.

This year I started making hair ornaments, which have been featured on http://www.tinarenamodel.com/credits.html under 'Elegant Art & Fantasty' & 'Beauty Shots' I developed a passion for working with silk flowers while very young. When I was a child, my mom used to do flowers for weddings and I would 'help' her. Since then I have always enjoyed working with silk flowers."
















This is only a small selection of the items WendyBethCreations offers. Please visit her shop to see more.

Items in this post:
1. Black Ice Earrings
2. Blue Antiquita Hair Ornament/Fascinator
3. Harvest Feminity Chandelier Earrings

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I do like that hair ornament. Clicking on her shop now.

    ReplyDelete